We are seeking to appoint a talented NQT or an experienced Business Studies Teacher to join our vibrant and passionate team in September 2018. Turing House School is a new 11-19 secondary school, currently with years 7, 8 and 9, on a temporary site in Teddington. Our first two years have established us as a successful and exceptionally popular school, being oversubscribed with waiting lists for each year group. The school’s permanent site will be ready in 2020, and from September 2018 the school will temporarily be on two sites.
You will join us at an exciting time as the school grows providing a rare opportunity for an inspirational teacher to make a mark on the new school and develop your career with us.
· be either a NQT or an experienced teacher, inspired by the opportunities of a new growing school
· be an excellent classroom practitioner with a high level of subject expertise
· be confident in teaching Business Studies from Key Stage 4 to GCSE and ultimately A-Level
· be committed to the constant improvement of the curriculum
· ideally have the ability to teach other subjects at Key Stage 3
· be flexible, dedicated and passionate about delivering exceptional learning experiences and ensuring all students achieve the best possible outcomes
· have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
· share the school’s mission and ethos
We can offer:
· opportunities for ongoing professional development
· a professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment
· smaller classes of 25
· a comprehensive and successful NQT induction programme
· main pay scale
Choosing the right new school to work in is as important to you as choosing the right new staff is for us.
Please do use the website to find out more about us. In particular we suggest you visit:
If you are confident you can rise to the challenges we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website to register your interest and to receive more information and a recruitment pack: www.turinghouseschool.org.uk/vacancies.php
The closing date for all applications is midday on Monday January 22nd 2018. Interviews will take place soon after applications are received. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the arrangements by telephone and email.
We are completely committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and references.
Turing House School is an equal opportunity employer