This is a fantastic opportunity to teach Business Studies in an ‘outstanding’ school
Ark Burlington Danes Academy is a non-selective, all-through comprehensive school. The academy opened in September 2006 and has made rapid progress to become a highly successful and over-subscribed local school. In its 2013 Ofsted inspection, Burlington Danes was rated outstanding in every category.
We are now looking to recruit a Business Studies Teacher who is dedicated to helping every child succeed. You will join a highly motivated Business Studies team, committed to a creative and stimulating approach to teaching and learning, and to instilling in our students, a passion for Business Studies. The successful candidate will help to develop an exciting curriculum to engage pupils in the learning of Business Studies and will work with other members of the faculty to raise attainment across Key Stage 4 & 5.
Experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be a passionate teacher of Business Studies (with experience in teaching BTEC, GCSE and A-Level classes)
- have the ability to teach ICT (desirable though not essential)
- be a committed team player
- demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the academy and its students can achieve
- demonstrate evidence of raising attainment and developing excellence
- be a committed team player
- be committed to Ark’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
- have the resolve and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- join one of the most successful academies in England
- work in high quality facilities
- receive unrivalled training and professional development
- join a network of Ark schools and benefit from the support of experienced network colleagues
- gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
If you share in our commitment to excellence, we want to hear from you. For information about the school, please go to http://burlingtondanes.org/vacancies. Visits to the academy before application submission are welcomed. Please contact Julia Morson on 0208 735 4972 or email Julia.email@example.com to arrange this.
To apply, please complete the online application by visiting: https://goo.gl/phFsRn
Please complete your application by 11:00am on Friday 16th March 2018.
If you have any technical issues please contact the recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Ark Burlington Danes Academy, Wood Lane, London W12 0HR
Start Date: September 2018
Salary: Ark MPS or UPS (Inner London) £29,377 - £39,982 or £44,707 - £48,481 per annum dependent on experience (TLR available for the right candidate)
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.