The Olive School, Hackney is an outstanding free school which opened in September 2013. It is part of a successful family of schools across the country, run by the Star Academies. Staff offer an inspirational and life-enhancing educational experience for all children. They work tirelessly to ensure that each and every child is nurtured, inspired, challenged and supported to succeed and develop their natural gifts and talents.
The Olive School, Hackney was assessed as “outstanding” in every category at its first Ofsted inspection in May 2015.
We are looking to appoint a Business Support Officer at this formative and exciting time in the school’s life.
• be confident in using Microsoft Office software, including advanced operations;
• be well organised and with an eye for detail;
• be able to take responsibility for your own workload but also able to work as part of a busy team;
• be professional and efficient.
You will find a school that:
• is passionate about its mission of faith, educational excellence and community service;
• has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development;
• has a supportive ethos & concern for the wellbeing of all members of our learning community;
• is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Salma Ahmad on 0207-683-7436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CVs will not be accepted for this post. Applications must be made via eTeach.
Closing date: Friday 15th February 2019
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 25th February 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.