OneSchool Global UK is part of the OneSchool Global network, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning.
Our friendly team at our Kenley Campus are seeking to appoint a Campus Administration Officer on a full time (37.5 hours per week) permanent basis, working term time only plus 2 weeks. You will work as a member of the school’s administrative team providing clerical and administrative support to assist in the smooth running of the school.
Our schools offer achievement, opportunity and professional challenge to our students within a supportive environment. The students have a passion and desire to excel in learning. We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education, pay meticulous attention to detail and who wish to maintain our environment to the highest standard. Our goal is to become a leading-edge school in every aspect.
• To work in positive collaboration with other campus staff to support the SLT and Cluster Business Manager to ensure the smooth running of the school, and to assist the school in meeting the academic, pastoral and other needs of students
• To maintain accurate and up to date attendance/lateness records and to ensure ongoing monitoring of attendance for all students and to promote good attendance across the school
• Administer a daily attendance and punctuality check each morning and follow up the daily absences by telephone or other means including checking the school answerphone for absence messages and record appropriately on SIMS (School Information Management System)
• Manage supply cover as and when required in order to meet the needs and demands of teaching and learning
• To provide administrative support for campus meetings to include distribution of papers and taking minutes as required
• Maintain accurate student and parent contact data on SIMS through ParentApp
• Collate and upload the school census information during the academic year
• Use a good level of IT knowledge to undertake the production of a range of documents (eg. Letters, reports, memos etc) using various Microsoft programs (eg. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other IT packages to produce accurate and well-presented information on time, to enable teaching staff to meet their responsibilities for producing information
• To maintain accurate filing systems
• To have oversight of the purchasing of educational resources, stationary and other equipment for the school
• To undertake the consumables audit and stock take reporting where additional stock and resources are required
• To undertake photocopying as required and to collate and distribute documents as necessary
• Help organise events such as Educational visits and Parents Evenings where appropriate
• Provide a high quality and professional service on the Campus reception by maintaining appearance of the reception area, completing reception duties efficiently and to be responsible for incoming and outgoing post and visitor passes.
The successful applicant will:
• You will have experience of working in a general administration environment (working in an education setting is desirable)
• Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with students, parents, colleagues etc
• A professional approach to the role including a good telephone manner
• Must be IT literate with sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and have experience of using database applications such as SIMS
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent organisational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision and to organise / manage own workload
• Ability to work under pressure and to be able to meet deadlines against changing priorities and competing demands
• Ability to multi-task and to complex work to the required standards of accuracy and presentation
• A*-C in GCSE English and Mathematics or equivalent (An intermediate or above qualification in word processing / typing skills would be desirable)
• Willingness to undertake relevant training and identify own development needs and to be committed to ongoing CPD and Professional development
• Have a flexible approach and positive attitude towards work
• Knowledge, understanding and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion informed by practical experience and application
• Knowledge, understanding and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students
• Respect the OneSchool Global’s Ethos and Values
In return we offer:
• Supportive staff and an involved community who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
• Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
• Excellent premises and resources providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
• On-going CPD with support from our Teacher Training Academy- our innovative skills centre which is driving progress in learning and teaching throughout OneSchool Global UK
• Dedicated and talented specialist staff who work together to continually build upon our high standards
For more information about OneSchool Global UK or specific information relating to our Campus please visit http://www.oneschoolglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn at OneSchool Global UK.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about the role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Closing Date for application forms: Midday on Friday 24th September 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing: Thursday 30th September 2021
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
OneSchool Global UK Kenley Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2021 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
OneSchool Global UK Kenley Campus
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
OneSchool Global UK Kenley Campus was established in newly built premises in 2005 in Carshalton. The Senior School has now relocated to the newly refurbished premises in Kenley, due to continual expansion over the years. Since inception, the school h...