Our client is a coeducational independent school in Melbourne’s South Eastern suburbs. The successful candidate will be innovative and willing to be a part of this schools close-knit community.
About the Role:
- Career Development Practitioner
- Part-time, 0.6FTE, with a negotiable timetable
- Working with Assistant Principal, Head of Departments and Year Level Coordinator
- Permanent position to start as soon as possible
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kristina, quoting job reference #WEB1807-529450KG – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1807-529450KG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).