Wood Green School is a growing, popular, 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with an excellent academic and pastoral reputation. It has a thriving Sixth Form. We are looking for a Careers Administrator to work as part of the support for the CEIAG Careers Leader. You will be working closely with the Careers Leader in school with regard to a range of related administration. The role includes the following elements at different stages of the academic year:
• Liaising with employers and with Oxford County Council to facilitate work experience and administrating the database for this.
• Monitoring and collating data for the school database on student destinations.
• Helping to organise, run and publicise various local careers events
• Arranging student appointments in conjunction with the school's independent careers advisor
• Updating the careers section of the school website