The governors are seeking to appoint a competent and experienced person to organise and provide advice and guidance for pupils in relation to careers education and 14-19 pathways, to coordinate effective work experience and work-related learning programmes to motivate pupils and raise achievement.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will actively support the Catholic Ethos of the school
- Undertake specialised service support activities; or
- Provide service and situation specific advice and guidance;
- Is thorough and pays attention to detail
- Is a team player
- Understands data security and the protection of personal data
- Has an excellent attendance record
- Is highly motivated, flexible, adaptable and able to use their own
We can offer:
- A caring and hard working environment
- A warm, friendly school, where children are at the heart of what we
- A good team ethos, focused on customer service
- The position is shared jointly between St Mary’s and All Hallows
Catholic High Schools
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms and further details are available via the school website or by contacting the school. We invite prospective candidates to visit us on a working day and experience the school ethos. Please call us if you wish to take advantage of this opportunity. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 18th January. Interviews will take place on Friday 29th January 2021.
St Mary's Catholic High School, Leyland
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years