Dean Trust Rose Bridge is seeking to appoint:
Careers Information and Guidance Adviser
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary – Grade 7 Point 20-25, £25,991-£29,577 per annum pro rata.
- Actual salary £11,194-£12,738 per annum.
- 18.5 hours per week
- Term time only plus 2 weeks, inclusive of 5 INSET days
- Local Government Pension Scheme – Greater Manchester Pension Fund
The Dean Trust is looking for an exceptional person to join its team at Dean Trust Rose Bridge. The Dean Trust has a number of high performing schools and a proven track record of sustained improvement. The Dean Trust’s core values include traditional academic education, excellent discipline and respect, resulting in improved attainment and progress. “Believe, Achieve, Succeed” has been embraced by all of the schools in The Dean Trust.
The Governing body is now seeking to appoint a Careers Information and Guidance Adviser. This post offers an excellent opportunity for candidates with a vision to inspire pupils in a 21st century learning environment.
The role of Careers Information and Guidance Adviser is to co-ordinate and develop a range of programmes and structures to lead the Careers Education Information Advice and Guidance service provided to all pupils at Dean Trust Rose Bridge (Years 7-11). Providing and tracking the impact of an inspiring and best practice careers advisory service throughout the School allowing all learners access to impartial and up to date information which supports them to make successful future careers choices.
What are we looking for?
- Educated to a minimum A level and including GCSE mathematics and English A*-C or equivalent
- A higher education qualification in careers guidance or a willingness to undertake (QCG or equivalent)
- Experience of working within a school or further education setting
- Knowledge of up to date Careers & Information Guidance processes and requirements for all pupils
- Experience of tracking and managing data
- Flexibility and ability to cope with a wide range of tasks in a busy and changing environment
- Enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated
- Genuine commitment to delivering positive outcomes for pupils
All applications must be made using The Dean Trust’s application form. Application forms and further information are available from our website https://www.thedeantrust.co.uk/recruitment/
Application Close Date: 9am 20th September 2021
Interview dates: TBC
The Dean Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and Disqualification Declaration.
Dean Trust Rose Bridge
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years