Job Title: Cleaner
Grade and Salary: Grade 1 £9.00 per hour
Working pattern: Casual basis
Location: Frederick Gent School, South Normanton
Frederick Gent School is looking to appoint some casual Cleaners to join their existing team. The role be required to undertake a range of cleaning duties within the school including offices, classrooms and toilet facilities.
Applicants will need to be flexible, well-organised, reliable and punctual. Previous experience would be advantageous for this role however, it is not essential.
Why join us?:
At Frederick Gent our aspiration is to ensure that every student has a happy, successful and memorable time at our school. We are proud of our achievements and we are confident that together as a school and the wider community we will continue to make a difference to our students and enable our provision to become outstanding.
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all of our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people.
• Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales and our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £9.00.
• Free car parking.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
• The ability to request flexible working.
• Entry to a career average pension scheme.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
• A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: Thursday 16 January 2020, 12pm
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory enhanced level DBS disclosure, two satisfactory references and successful completion of pre-employment vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.