Casual Exam Invigilator
£8.91 for 23 and over
Zero Hour Contract, 52.14 weeks per year
Inspire their remarkable with us
Tamworth Enterprise College based in Staffordshire, which is within easy commuting distance of Birmingham and Derby. We are on a journey to rapidly improve the quality of teaching and learning across the school, to impact positively on student outcomes, under the leadership of a recently appointed head of school and executive principal.
We are recruiting for an exam Invigilator to join our Exams team. This is a flexible role that provides full training and the opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team. The exam invigilator is responsible for picking up the exams material prior to the exam, distributing the material to the candidates, supervising the exam for the duration of the scheduled time and returning all exam materials to the exams officer at the end of the allocated time.
To find more about the opportunity or to arrange a call with the Exams officer please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01827 285596 and ask to speak to Mrs Sarah Austin
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Saturday 25th September 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Tamworth Enterprise College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
Thank you for taking an interest in joining my talented team of colleagues at Tamworth Enterprise College in Staffordshire. As Principal I am extremely fortunate to work with a d...