We are looking for:
- Hardworking and enthusiastic Casual Exam Invigilators to join our team.
- Someone who can work calmly and professionally with secondary school-age young people.
- Someone who can be tactful and diplomatic with sensitive or stressful situations.
We can offer you:
- The ability to work flexible hours and days during term-time.
- A supportive and knowledgeable invigilating team.
- The opportunity to gain experience of working with students if you are thinking of pursuing a career in education or teaching.
We are looking for hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working with young people to join our busy team for the forthcoming exam season. You must be able to work Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3.30pm, particularly throughout May and June, although there is some flexibility around this.
For further information about our school please see our website www.cottesloe.bucks.sch.uk
We will review completed application forms as we receive them.
The Cottesloe School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and offers of employment will be subject to Enhanced DBS clearance, and satisfactory reference and health checks.
Telephone: 01296 688264 (term-time only)
Address: Mrs J Woods, HR Manager, The Cottesloe School, Aylesbury Road, Wing, Leighton Buzzard LU7 0NY