Are you a reliable, calm and organised person?
Are you flexible and looking to work casual hours?
If so, we are looking to appoint Casual Examination Invigilators to join our friendly and supportive invigilation team. The role includes setting up exam rooms, keeping exam papers secure, distributing the correct papers and materials to candidates and supervising candidates throughout exams.
What we are looking for:
• Someone who can be discreet and maintain confidentiality at all times
• An individual with a calm and reassuring presence to candidates in exam rooms
• A person with excellent communication skills at all levels
• A team player who can also work under their own initiative
Why choose our school?
• We offer support and training based on individual needs
• Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
• Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
• Employee Assistance Programme for support and guidance on health, legal and personal matters
This is a casual post with hours to be worked as and when required during exam periods. The key exam dates are mid-May to the end of June and internal exams in February and November with other occasional exams and you will need to be available during these times. The hourly rate for these posts is £10.27 per hour, including fringe (APT & C point 4).
We are also looking to appoint a Lead Invigilator, who will have supplementary responsibilities, for which additional remuneration will be paid.
If you would like to discuss these roles in more detail please contact Pat Denton, Cover and Examinations Manager, in the first instance. Direct telephone: 020 8955 8848.
Full details of the vacancies can be found on our website www.busheymeads.org.uk along with further information about the school. Alternatively, please contact the HR team on, on 020 8955 8800.
To apply for this post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please note that CVs and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 27th September 2021 (10am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.
Bushey Meads School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Bushey Meads School - ‘Aspire to Achieve’
Bushey Meads School is part of the highly successful Bushey St James Trust; a growing Multi Academy Trust in leafy Bushey, Hertfordshire. Transport links are good with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by, ...