£7.84 - £9.51 per hour (plus holiday pay)
Caring for the horses kept at the Equine Centre in line with BHS best practise, carrying out the day-to-day operation and activities associated with the Equine Centre as required by the Centre Manager.
The post holder will also supervise students in their practical skills development, provide practical support and working alongside the teaching staff be responsible for aspects of administration, organisation, ensuring that appropriate records are kept. The post holder will be required to work with individuals and groups, ensuring provision is learner focused and that the learners’ experience is both positive and rewarding.
Closing Date: 13 April 2020
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider