We are seeking applications for the following role at a high school located in beautiful Katherine, Northern Territory. The school boasts modern facilities and highly competitive salary packages. The successful applicant will be eligible for relocation assistance and accommodation assistance. This is an outstanding job in the adventure capital of the Northern Territory.
About the Role:
- Catering and Home Economics Teacher – Katherine NT
- 1 or 2 Year contract – negotiable
- ASAP Start
- Graduates are welcome to apply
- Beautiful regional school with close-knit community
- Modern facilities and resources
- Highly competitive salary (77K to 110K + Super)
- Relocation and Accommodation assistance
- Supportive leadership team
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2101-547193KW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2101-547193KW
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org