Elllowes Hall Sports College are recruiting for two Catering Assistants
20 hours per week. MON-FRI 10AM-2PM
We are seeking to appoint two Catering Assistants for 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
To assist with the preparation and service of food and the cleaning of premises and equipment.
Experience and Skills
• Must demonstrate a willingness to undertake training as required. Food Hygiene and Safety and Allergy awareness.
• Able to follow instructions i.e menus, recipes, guidelines, codes of practice
• Able to use general catering equipment safely and correctly
• Demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Be flexible regarding working hours and demonstrate punctuality, excellent attendance and reliability.
• Be enthusiastic in the promotion of standards of cleanliness within the building.
Closing date Tuesday 28th September 2021 12 noon
Interviews: Will be held on a rolling basis, shortlisted candidates will be offered an interview and should a successful appointment be made the advert will be closed and candidates informed.
This role has been assessed as working in regulated activity and is subject to an Enhanced DBS plus Barred List Check.
We are deeply committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and expect all Staff and Volunteers to share this commitment. All necessary Safeguarding checks will be undertaken which must have satisfactory outcomes, otherwise the job offer may be withdrawn. Details of the checks that will be undertake can be found at: Keeping Children Safe in Education, 2021- https://bit.ly/3sFula8
It is an offence to apply for this role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
The DBS check will reveal both spent and unspent convictions, cautions and bind-overs as well as pending prosecutions, which are not “protected” under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975. Positions at the school are exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to a post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Ellowes Hall Sports College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Our high standards are evident in a number of areas – academic, sporting, artistic, cultural a...