Reference Number: SCCG2203
Salary: Starting salary £10,042 per annum with incremental progression to £11,087 a pro rata amount of £17,467 to £19,285
Advert Closing Date: Midnight Monday 24th May
Interview Date: Week commencing 7th June
Location: Eccles Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Term Time Only/Permanent
Employment Type: Part time
Hours per Week: 24
We require a conscientious and well organized Administrator to join our busy team at Eccles Sixth Form College.
You should be an excellent team player, have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be familiar with a range of administrative duties including dealing with confidential information. Other duties may include;
· Scheduling and supporting meetings with internal and external parties
· Managing communications with students via letter and email
· Providing administrative support to Eccles Sixth Form College staff
To be successful in this role you must have a proven track record in an administrative role, with outstanding communication skills. Ideally you will also have experience of working in an educational environment but this is not essential.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reason to Join Us:
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• A number of optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes including IT Equipment, Childcare Vouchers & Bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and fabulous savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling via CareFirst and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.
Eccles Sixth Form College
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16+ years
Beacons of educational excellence, transforming the lives of individuals and communities
It is great that you are considering joining us so let’s tell you a little bit more about the benefits of working for us!