Who are we looking for?
Due to continued growth and the launch of new partnerships we are looking for a Centre Head to join our team. This is a full-time home-based role although you will need to be based in the UK with right to work status. Occasional travel will be required to visit university partners and attend our Head Office in Cambridge. As the partnership lead you will be a key stakeholder in the initial setting up of a virtual centre that will support the delivery of a portfolio of online programmes in conjunction with out university partners. The role will be diverse, and requires a wide-ranging skill set, but not one that has necessarily worked with online provision before.
Do you have experience of leading academic and student support functions to deliver an exceptional student experience getting the best out of students? Are you excited about the opportunities offered via online learning and establishing new opportunities for online learners based around the world? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Some of the key objectives of the role include;
- Being responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of the courses at the Partner University.
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures specific to the partnership and ensuring they dovetail with the University’s academic regulations.
- Meeting regularly with Course Leaders and University Academics to get feedback on course progression and any related issues, monitoring student satisfaction, and responding to escalated student cases as required.
- Recruiting, appointing, training and managing Tutors for all courses. This does not include providing academic direction as this will come from the Module Leaders.
You will share a focus for collaborating so that together we can improve the lives of learners around the world. If successful you will establish and then manage a centre team that delivers success to thousands of learners each year. Working for a global organisation that is respected for its successes in education, it is important that you have a reflective approach to current practice with a view to introducing improvements to enhance academic achievement, learning culture and the overall student experience.
Why will you love working here?
Join a respected, global education organisation that provides a friendly and supportive work environment to its diverse range of colleagues. Cambridge Education Group’s flexible and fast-paced experts help learners around the world to Achieve More.
If you want to achieve more in your career whilst simultaneously helping our international students, please visit our website below.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice Car Leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee – who organise social events across the Company
Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays.
To see a full job description and make an application please see the details on our website.
The closing date for all applications is 23.59 on 18th April 2021.
If more information is required contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge Education Group
- English secondary schools