Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine day-care centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For our Secondary Josef-Schwarz-School in Heilbronn/Neckarsulm we are looking for a qualified
Chemistry and/or Physics Teacher
(for the new school year in September 2021/2022)
(Part-time or Full-time)
Your profile & your tasks
- You are a qualified secondary teacher with a Masters degree in Chemistry and/or Physics and an additional subject, with a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- You have gathered practical experience teaching and have ideally already taught within a German school setting, making you familiar with the German school system.
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education.
- You are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
- You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential.
- You are fluent in English and highly proficient in spoken and written German (minimum C1 level).
- an attractive salary with additional benefits as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch daily.
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively.
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team.
- a relocation allowance.
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency and work permits and teaching approvals.
- continuing professional development opportunities.
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts.
- an ideal work-life-balance.
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms.
- an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe.
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting.
Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/38IKlzY .
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School