From January 2019 / Full time (MPS)
Dr Challoner's High School is a leading selective state grammar school for girls, with a strong academic tradition and an ambitious outlook for the future. The school has a broad vision for education and is characterised by a highly purposeful pursuit of personal bests with a keen sense of fun bubbling under the surface. Challoner’s girls are articulate, courteous, sparky, hard-working and achieve highly in all areas. The school is graded Outstanding by Ofsted and gained the Exceptional Schools Award.
We are looking for a well qualified, enthusiastic teacher who wants to join our Science Faculty. You will teach Science at Key Stages 3 and 4, have the ability to teach Chemistry A Level, and contribute to teaching and curriculum initiatives across our successful and thriving Science Faculty.
Within the Challoner’s High Science Faculty you will experience:
· Exceptional students who consistently attain outstanding results and make teaching an absolute pleasure
· Excellent facilities, including interactive whiteboards and other IT resources
· A supportive, experienced and highly capable and committed teaching team
· Excellent opportunities for professional development, including a proactive and highly regarded CPD programme, supporting the development of newly qualified and more experienced teachers
· London Fringe allowance
· The A level sciences are incredibly popular choices with the girls.
· NQTs considered
· Subsidised gym membership; staff discounts at local shops and restaurants in Little Chalfont
· The best advert however for working at Dr Challoner’s High School will always be our hugely rewarding students
Head of Department
Salary / Allowances applicable
MPS (plus London fringe allowance).
Noon, 15th October 2018
Wednesday 17th October 2018
The world is ever changing; Challoner’s Girls will shape that world.
An information pack is available from the Vacancies section of the school website or from email@example.com
Informal visits to the school are welcome
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and those interested in job-sharing.
Dr Challoner’s High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please refer to our website where you can view our Child Protection and Safeguarding, Recruitment and Equalities
Policies; all of our polices are available at www.challonershigh.com
The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.