Science Teacher (Chemistry Specialist)
KS3 and KS4
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.
To commence after Easter - until the end of the academic year
The role - We're looking for a Chemistry Teacher to support a Secondary School based in Trafford, Greater Manchester. The role is required on full-time supply basis as part of a Maternity cover. You will be responsible for teaching up to Key stage 4 and fulfilling the general duties of a Secondary Teacher.
Place of work - The school in question is a high performing school with a mixed cohort of pupils ages 11 - 18. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join an incredibly proud, welcoming, and inspiring team of teachers and support staff.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS)
- Be an experienced teacher of Science across KS3 and KS4.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary, and SEND teaching and support staff with branches across the country.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
In light of government guidelines and COVID-19, there have been a few changes to the way we hold our interviews! We are now conducting video interviews to ensure that we can all stay safe but at the same time, to ensure you don't miss out on any future opportunities to find your perfect role.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency