Applications are invited for a qualified Teacher for a position at a reputable Independent School, located in Newcastle. This school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence and offers modern facilities and broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
- Years 7-12 Chemistry and Science Teacher
- Full-time, temporary contract for the remainder of the academic year (potential for extension)
- Position to commence Term 3, 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Modern facilities, beautiful grounds and proximity to both city and country provide an array of recreational and educational opportunities
- Excellent staff amenities and resources
- Strong community ethos where teachers, parents and students share a strong partnership
- Possess recent and relevant references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia and be able to teach the above subjects
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1806-528521SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-528521MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).