- IB school 20 minutes from Venice, Italy
- Looking for teachers who love working with digital tools in a digital environment
- New purpose built education & innovation hub
- Growing International School
- Relocation support provided
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever changing global and digital world.
H-International School builds inquiry based, innovative & digital learning environments for students from nursery school through to post-university Master’s programmes.
This position is located in Treviso in beautifully restored and renovated buildings surrounded by nature.
We are looking for a creative and passionate Chemistry teacher with experience teaching senior students.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- a relevant bachelor’s degree & recognised teacher qualification;
- relevant Chemistry teaching experience at senior levels;
- existing rights to work in Italy or an EU passport;
- previous IB experience is highly desirable however we are also interested in teachers with an inquiry based, innovative approach using digital technology.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H-International School and www.h-farm.com/en to learn about H-Farm.
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- An introduction letter;
- Your current resume;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal)