• Experience in IB-MYP, IB-DP, GCSE, A- Levels, AP or any other outcomes based education system preferred.
• Experienced teachers with a confirmed track record in could be considered for further leadership positions
• Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry / Sciences and a recognized teaching certification.
• Applicants with a Master’s Degree or higher will be given preference.
• Assessment for learning will be an asset.
• Good Communication and technology skills are key requirements.
We offer a competitive, tax free package and place emphasis on professional development.
PLEASE PUT “SCI 2021” AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL
Innoventures Education is a company committed to bringing world-class education to Dubai. Along with Dubai International Academy, Emirates Hills, the founding school of the group, we manage Dubai International Academy (Al Barsha); Raffles World Academy; Raffles International School, Collegiate American School, Raffles Starters and Raffles Nurseries.
All our schools and nurseries are renowned for their high-quality curricula, inspiring learning environments and commitment to academic excellence. Together we have a total enrolment of more than 7000 students from over 100 countries, with a dedicated and inspirational team of educators and administrators from virtually every corner of the globe.
While we thank all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted via email.
Raffles World Academy
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 18 years