Benefits & Grade - Band 1, SCP 3
Contract Hours - 17.5 hours per week, 7.30am-9am Monday to Wednesday, 3.00pm - 5.00pm Monday and Thursday, 3.00pm - 6.00pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Childcare Assistant - Candles Before and After School Club. We are currently looking to appoint a Child Care Assistant to help in the delivery of our before and after school club Candles. Duties are in the hall, the playground and in the classroom.
The successful candidate will:
- Encourage children to practise safe play.
- Encourage children to lead healthy lives, promoting healthy eating.
- Supervise the children in the playground and encourage group play/games.
- Contribute to Learning Journal for Early Years children.
- He or she will be required to contribute to the development of a positive approach to after school.
Previous experience of working with children is essential to this post.
Applications are available to download from our website at www.heighingtonceprimary.org.uk. All completed application forms must be returned to Heighington CE Primary School, Hopelands, Heighington, Co Durham DL5 6PH marked for the attention of Mrs Pearson or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date 23/08/2019
Interview Date 2nd September 2019
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check.