Childhood Studies Graduate
£340.00- £375.00 per week (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum is a Childhood Studies degree and experience working in a school or nursery)
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Childhood Studies Graduate to join our successful team, to work in a Primary School in Leeds. This is a long term, full time position which will commence in April. The successful candidate will be working with children in small groups to help boost attainment as well as providing general classroom support. The school are looking for someone that has a true passion for supporting children’s learning.
The successful Childhood Studies Graduate will be working in a vibrant 2 form entry school. The senior leadership team are extremely supportive and are committed to developing their staff, parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Childhood Studies Graduate position, you will:
• Be a recent Childhood Studies Graduate.
• Have experience supporting children in a school or nursery.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are the employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Childhood Studies Graduate who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact Holly Johnson on 0113 532 5653.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency