“Be the best you can be”
Children and Family Engagement Worker
Grade 5 £21589 – £26999 per annum (£18353 - £22953 pa pro rata to hours and weeks worked)
35.5 hours per week, Term Time only pus Teacher Training Days plus one week, Permanent
Do you have experience of delivering effective provision and support to children and families?
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference?
If so, this could be the perfect job for you!
At Richard Lee, children are at the heart of everything we do. We are a caring, dedicated and happy school and the well-being of our children is a key priority. We are committed to ensuring that every child achieves their best and an important part of this is the support we provide to our children and families to overcome barriers to learning.
We are therefore looking to appoint a flexible, enthusiastic and experienced individual to provide effective and comprehensive support for the children and families at Richard Lee.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of working with children and families
• Have experience and/or training in leading on and conducting early help assessments
• Have experience of dealing effectively with safeguarding issues and securing high levels of pupil attendance
• Have the passion and enthusiasm to engage and support families in a positive way
• Be caring and approachable
• Be committed, flexible, resilient and able to work effectively as part of a team.
We can offer:
• Hard working colleagues and support staff who are passionate about what they do
• A supportive senior leadership team and governing body who are committed to helping the school move forwards
• A wonderful purpose built early years setting in a recently built school and access to on-site woodland area and ‘Forest Schools’ activities
• A well-resourced setting and opportunities to develop this further
• A strong team structure, collaboration opportunities and a commitment to your professional development with regular training
• As part of a Multi Academy Trust, and its associated teaching school, an opportunity to invest in and develop our staff
• As part of the Trust, a strong commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition, through its people strategy, and a wide range of benefits which include the local government pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, free parking and an employee discount scheme and an annual support staff conference.
If you would like to know more please come and visit us. We are excited about our future – we would like to hear from you if you think you could be part of creating that future.
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk, www.tes.co.uk, https://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/ or by email from Emma Over, Trust HR Director, HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk.
Completed forms are returnable to Human Resources via email on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Closing date: 8.00 am on Thursday 24th October 2019
Interview date: Thursday 31st or Friday 1st Nov.
Richard Lee Primary School is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance