Our client is a non-denominational girls’ school in the eastern suburbs with a reputation of academic success and a culture in which girls are holistically educated inside and outside of the classroom. The school is known for being an outstanding educational institution that delivers innovative and challenging programs to students resulting in excellent academic achievement.
About the Role:
- Year 7 to 9 Chinese
- Part-time role, 0.41FTE
- Teaching 8 out of 10 days with most days late starts and early finishes
- Fixed term contract from July to December 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Eloise, quoting job reference #WEB1807-529272EH – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1807-529272EH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).