Would you consider relocating to Western Australia? Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Chinese Teacher for a client school located in Perth, Western Australia, Australia. The school is located 55 kilometres (34 miles) from Perth Central Business District. The school is thriving, co-educational Christian community. With a strong focus on numeracy and literacy, the school offers a curriculum and provides opportunities for students in performing arts, visual arts, technology, outdoor education and sporting endeavours. The school prides itself on providing a dynamic learning environment that is constantly under review so that they can ensure we continue to educate according to world-class standards and best practice.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7-12 Chinese
- Full-time and permanent role
- Position to commence January 2018
- Located in outer southern suburb of Perth
- Job reference: #TES1711-523010YLH
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Must be able to provide a Minister or Pastor referee from a Christian Church
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia
- Be registered or be eligible for the Working with Children Check - Western Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Yvette, quoting job reference #TES1711-523010YLH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1711-523010YLH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).