Ambler Primary School is recruiting!
Outstanding Class Teacher
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale/UPS + TLR responsibility (for the right candidate)
Actual Salary Range: £29,664 – £48,244 per annum plus TLR
Full Time Permanent – 32.5 Hours per week
NQT’s welcome to apply
Required September 2019
Ambler Primary School needs a new class teacher to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from September 2019 (NQTs welcome to apply).
TLRs are available for the right candidate. Our new teacher will be:
• A good or outstanding classroom practitioner
• A teacher who is able to work well as a member of an excellent teaching team
• A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make their practice the best it can be
• A solution focused and positive teacher who is passionate about improving the outcomes for all pupils
• Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for best practice The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Gain invaluable career experience in an ‘Outstanding’ school working alongside a range of professionals.
• Benefit from bespoke training and CPD to ensure you reach your potential.
• Be part of a dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very highest standards
• Work in a positive and supportive environment
• Grow within Ambler, with opportunities for career progression
Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged. To book a visit please contact the school office on
020 7226 4708 or email@example.com.
• Closing date for this role is Midnight, Sunday 24th of March.
• Shortlisting date for this role is Monday 25th of March
• Interviews for this post will take place on Friday 29th of March
• Please apply online at www.islington.gov.uk/jobs following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email the Education HR at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: AMB/283
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check will be required.