- Required for September 2021
- Salary: Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale plus TLR
- Actual Salary: £32,157 - £50,935 (plus TLR for the right candidate)
- Working Pattern: Full Time, 32.5 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Suitability: Not suitable for NQTs
Ambler Primary School needs an experienced class teacher to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from September 2021.
TLRs are available for the right candidate.
Our new Teacher will be:
- A good or outstanding classroom practitioner with at least 2 years’ experience
- A teacher who is able to work well as a member of an excellent teaching team
- A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make their practice the best it can be
- A solution focused and positive teacher who is passionate about improving the outcomes for all pupils educationally and emotionally
- Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for best practice
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Gain invaluable career experience in an ‘Outstanding’ school working alongside a range of professionals
- Benefit from bespoke training and CPD to ensure you reach your potential
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very highest standards
- Work in a positive and supportive environment
- Grow within Ambler, with opportunities for career progression
Visits to the school are currently unavailable due to COVID restrictions however if you are short listed, a tour will be given as part of the interview process.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 23rd May 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 24th May 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 26th May 2021
Please apply online at www.islington.gov.uk/jobs. If you need any assistance, please email the Education HR at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: AMB/764.
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; an enhanced DBS check will be required.
Ambler Primary School and Children's Centre
Ambler Primary School,Blackstock Rd, Finsbury Park,Islington, London N4 2DR
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 0 - 11 years