Ofsted graded 'Good' – Please read the report, it reads as exemplary.
Transport: Easily accessible via public transport – Dagenham Heathway or Dagenham East, with plenty of bus routes. We have our own car park for staff.
Person: Experienced or Newly Qualified Teacher – 'Good/ Outstanding' in observations
Beam County Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher (KS2) who has the passion and creativity to embark on their teaching career in our supportive Team.
Beam County Primary School is a thriving and vibrant primary school situated in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham. Our core vision, ‘Creating a lifelong love of learning’, is paramount to what we provide for all members of the school community, ensuring all pupils and teachers continue this vision.
This post will be a full time maternity cover role in one of our fantastically resourced classes.
We can offer:
- a supportive mentor programme (where applicable).
- opportunities for continuing professional development.
- a friendly and experienced Team who are committed to raising standards and driving up achievement
- well-resourced classrooms and a large outdoor learning area.
- an exemplary leadership team of senior and middle leaders who can support you in your new role.
- a school that has strong community links.
“Your exemplary leadership has galvanised senior and middle leaders into a highly effective team. As a result of your exceptionally strong leadership, pupils’ progress throughout the school continues to be good” Ofsted 2016
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for teaching and developing children’s characteristics of effective learning
- Is creative, innovative and committed to fostering a love of learning
- Promotes a stimulating and nurturing approach to ensure children’s levels of well-being and involvement are high
- Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Is hardworking and committed to raising standards, inspiring and motivating children to aspire to their full potential.
- Is reliable and has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and is committed to working as part of a strong team.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a teacher who wants to develop their teaching career in a large school that has the friendliness and support of a strong team.
“Provision in the Nursery and Reception classes, for indoor and outdoor learning, is exciting and stimulating. Staff work closely with parents and provide them with detailed and informative information about how their children are developing and learning” Ofsted 2016
Visits to the school are most welcome and strongly encouraged. Please either telephone the school office on 0208 270 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications: 30 September 2019
Beam County Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting and the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that our recruitment and selection practises reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance along with other relevant employment checks.