Inspire their Remarkable
MPR/UPR + 1 SEN Allowance + Fringe Allowance
Pioneer is a very successful special school providing for children and young people between the ages of 3 to 19 with severe and complex learning difficulties. We have purpose built facilities and opportunities have arisen to join the staff in this exciting environment.
We are looking for a outstanding teacher with special needs experience, who can demonstrate excellent classroom practice and is enthusiastic and committed to achieve success for our students. The successful candidate will be able to motivate and inspire pupils and have the ability to respond to their individual needs.
We would warmly welcome applications from NQTs.
For an informal discussion about the post or to arrange a visit, please call Cathy Duff, Office Manager, on 01268 243300.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing Date-Thursday 20 June 2019.
Interview Date- Friday 28 June 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.