We are looking to appoint talented newly qualified teachers to join our strong and committed team of teachers from September 2019. This is an exciting opportunity for practitioners who want to take the next step in their career.
We are looking for someone who has:
• excellent subject knowledge
• high expectations for all children
• an ability to establish supportive and positive relationships with children and staff
• an enthusiastic, creative and positive approach to teaching
• a commitment to fully support the Catholic ethos of our schools
• a commitment to working collaboratively with colleagues and students in our partner schools.
We can offer you:
• a successful Multi Academy with schools who work collaboratively for the benefit of all children.
• children who have an excellent attitude towards learning
• a dedicated, highly skilled and supportive staff team committed to maintaining high standards
• significant opportunities for professional development across the academy group.
Successful candidates will be placed initially at one of the schools within the MAC but there will be opportunities to work in other schools as part of ongoing professional development.