Are you looking to make a difference?
Are you committed to improving outcomes for all children whilst developing your own practice?
City Academy Whitehawk is a rapidly improving “Good” school seeking committed professionals with the resilience and passion to enhance our diverse, dedicated team.
In return for your commitment, passion and resilience we can offer:
- Respectful, polite and engaged children who greatly value their school and learning.
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career.
- A proven record of exceptional welfare and pastoral support.
- A skilled and committed SLT who are devoted to improving outcomes for all children and all staff.
- A spacious, well equipped and resourced learning environment.
- A culture of support through our established and effective sponsor – Aurora Academies Trust.
Teachers from all points of the pay scale (including NQTs) are welcome to apply as we can offer CPD and opportunities to meet your career aspirations.
Visits to the school are highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01273 681377.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 5th March 2018. Interviews will take place on Friday 9th March 2018.