We are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher who shares our vision of providing the best possible education for all children to come and work within our vibrant and well-resourced school.
We are looking for:
· Excellent classroom practice and a passion for learning
· Creativity, energy, positivity and integrity
· A desire to engage and excite young children as learners
· Commitment to working collaboratively as part of an effective team
We can offer you:
· Children that are eager to learn
· A dedicated talented and supportive staff team
· Shared planning and a ‘no marking feedback policy’
· A fabulous learning environment
· A vibrant, diverse and harmonious school community.
· A well-resourced school with a growth mind set ethos.
· Excellent CPD and career opportunities.
Downsview Primary and Nursery School is an oversubscribed three form entry school located in spacious grounds in a sought after residential area. We are innovative, excited about learning and have a track record of providing bespoke training for NQT’s and aspiring leaders. We have a commitment to school improvement and standards are high.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced teachers and NQTs who would like to join our existing team.
Applications will be considered as they are received. Applications (additional forms on school website) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Denise Taylor at email@example.com or by telephoning 020 8764 4611.
Closing date: Applications will be considered as they are received
Interviews: Candidates will be contacted and suitable dates arranged.