Class Teacher (lower KS2): fixed term contract from January 2017 – end of Summer Term. Permanent contract for the right candidate.
To start: Wednesday 3rd January 2018 Teachers Main Scale / UPS (depending on experience). We very much welcome NQTs to apply
We can offer:
- a warm, welcoming team who supports and inspires each other;
- supportive and active parents;
- dedicated and informed governors;
- an attractive and stimulating environment with an award winning new-build which has a dedicated computing and music room;
- continual professional development and exciting opportunities;
- a creative environment;
- and most importantly, our fantastic children who are extremely enthusiastic and motivated.
We are looking for an inspirational, motivated and highly effective class teacher with:
- integrity and loyalty;
- energy, enthusiasm and a great sense of humour;
- passion to make a difference to children’s life chances;
- high expectations and a commitment and dedication to securing outstanding progress for all learners across all subjects;
- the ability to deliver high quality teaching to drive and sustain high standards;
- experience in tracking and monitoring of children’s progress;
- an excellent knowledge of the curriculum;
- the ability to relate well to pupils and care about their individual needs;
- high expectations of self and others;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and be arranged by contacting Mrs Audrey Hunter (School Administrator) on 020 8660 4863.
Closing date for applications: Friday 13th October 2017.
Interviews: Tuesday 17th October 2018
Application form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded from our website www.thehayesprimaryschool.co.uk or below and should be returned (via emai) to: Miss C Slade, Head Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to The Hayes Primary School, Hayes Lane, Kenley, Surrey, CR8 5JN. Please ensure that you itemise your responses to demonstrate how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the Person Specification to be tested through the Application Form. If you omit information which we have asked for we may not be able to consider your application.
The Hayes Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note the successful candidate will be asked to undergo a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check). We are also committed to equal opportunities.