We are looking for exceptional educators to join us for the 2022/2023 school year. Pre-registration is now open to teachers that show interest in our Early Years Programme.
Our teachers are committed to excellence in all that they do. They have high expectations for themselves and for their students, providing academically challenging, stimulating and fun learning experiences, both inside and outside the classroom. We are seeking inspirational educators, passionate about unlocking the potential of our students to reach their personal best. We are looking for experienced educators with a strong understanding of progressive pedagogy - including the integration of technology - and demonstrated adaptability in a diverse, dynamic environment.
Start your journey with our family of schools by pre-registering your interest today – our Central Recruitment Team would love to get to know you!
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- B. Ed, PGCE or PGDE or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- References, Medical check, Criminal background check
- Over 25 and below 55 years of age
Dulwich College Shanghai Pudong - DCS
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years
Founded in August 2003, with the opening of its Dulwich College Shanghai Kindergarten campus (DUCKS) initially catering for 18 children, Dulwich College Shanghai has rapidly expanded to meet demands for providing a quality education to expatriate chi...