This post does not require Religious Education teaching. Class teacher in various classes working closely with support for learning teacher and class teachers to raise attainment in literacy and numeracy. An interest in teaching pupils with English as an additional language is welcome
Candidates applying for this post should seek advice on approval procedures for working in a Roman Catholic School. Information can be found on the Scottish Catholic Education Service website: http://www.sces.uk.com/approval.html
- To undertake class-teaching duties
- Teach assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction.
- Develop the school curriculum.
- Assess, record and report on the work of pupils.
- Prepare pupils for examinations and assist with their administration.
- Provide advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education.
- Promote and safeguard the health, welfare and safety of pupils.
- Work in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals.
- Undertake appropriate and agreed Career Long Professional Development (CLPL).
- Participate in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review.
- Contribute towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
Closing date: 22/04/2018
Loretto RC Primary School