Applications are welcome from probationer teachers pending full registration in August.
Sandersons Wynd is a vibrant, inclusive community school with many new learning opportunities on offer. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a passionate team of professional people.
This position has arisen as a result of the PEF funding and is an exciting opportunity to set up a brand new nurture provision within the school. This post is for a teacher to work in partnership with a nursery nurse in our new provision. The school has a HUB attached to the mainstream primary catering for pupils between the ages of 2-11 with severe and complex needs. Visits to the school are highly recommended. This position will be based in P1.
To undertake class-teaching duties
- Teach assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction.
- Develop the school curriculum.
- Assess, record and report on the work of pupils.
- Prepare pupils for examinations and assist with their administration.
- Provide advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education.
- Promote and safeguard the health, welfare and safety of pupils.
- Work in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals.
- Undertake appropriate and agreed Career Long Professional Development (CLPL).
- Participate in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review.
- Contribute towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
Closing date: 17/06/2018
Sandersons Wynd Primary School