Salary Scale: MPS/UPS (Outer London) plus possible TLR 2b (£4,446) for proven skills and abilities. NQTs welcome.
We are looking to appoint a creative class teacher with the skills and abilities to achieve the best outcomes for our pupils to join our friendly, welcoming school.
We provide all our teachers with:
- Joint PPA with year group for planning and support,
- High quality professional development for staff, as part of the Enfield Teaching School Alliance (ETSA),
- Newly refurbished and well-resourced classrooms,
- MacBooks and iPads for teachers and children, to enhance learning,
- A creative curriculum approach which values pupil voice,
- Delightful children who are keen to learn,
- Embedded values that develop children’s resilience and independence
At Chesterfield children are at the heart of everything we do and we are proud of all their achievements.
We are close to both the M25 and rail services, so there is good access into London or Hertfordshire.
If you are interested in finding out more about this post please contact Kaaren Holmes, Headteacher on 01992 760 678/07780337344 or email email@example.com
To obtain an application pack please visit the school website http://www.chesterfieldprimaryschool.co.uk
Applicants must have a command of spoken English that is sufficient to effectively carry out duties of the role
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all employees working at this school are expected to share this.
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all employees working at this school are expected to share this commitment. An equal opportunity employer.
Chesterfield Primary School
Chesterfield Rd, Enfield, EN3 6BG
Tel: 01992 760 678
Apply by: 15th November 2017 at 12pm