We are a school for pupils aged 3-19 years with severe and profound learning difficulties. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to develop their special educational skills as we offer a comprehensive induction programme and opportunities for further training, including provision for NQT’s.
The successful candidate will join our thriving and successful school which was designated ‘good’ by Ofsted in October 2013.
We wish to appoint a teacher with:
- A positive attitude with emotional resilience
- A commitment to special education and improving the lives of children and young people with disabilities
- Excellent organisation skills
- Relevant teaching experience
- A reflective approach to their ongoing professional development
Informal visits/enquires are welcomed; for an appointment please contact the School Office.
Application forms and further details can be obtained by contacting the School Office on 020 8805 1858 or email@example.com . Alternatively all documentation can be downloaded from the Schools website: www.waverley-school.com .
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 6th March 2018
INTERVIEWS: Tuesday 13th March 2018