An exciting opportunity has arisen at Mayplace Primary School for a highly skilled class teacher. We are seeking to appoint a teacher with the capacity for outstanding practice to join our Mayplace team.
Mayplace Primary is a fantastic school with amazing pupils. Our adventurous outdoor curriculum enables children to think creatively, problem solve and experience exciting learning opportunities.
Our values of Leading Learning, Love of Learning, Team and Belonging provide a framework for our pupils which supports them in academic excellence as well as becoming clear thinkers who are collaborative with a strong moral compass.
We are an inclusive school which values difference. We understand that each of our children are individual and we seek to meet their needs through a curriculum which is vibrant, dynamic and practical. We know that children who enjoy their learning are engaged and therefore make the best progress; it is crucial to us that every child achieves the most that they can and becomes the best that they can be.
The successful Candidate will be:
• A strong classroom practitioner who is passionate about education.
• They will be forward thinking, competent in digital learning and has an interest in and enthusiasm for in outdoor learning.
• Dynamic and will want to make a difference to young people, families and the community.
• The ideal candidate will share our vision and commitment to high standards.
We can offer:
• A commitment to your professional development and future career through superb CPD opportunities in the school and across the Trust
• A positive working environment with strong focus on staff and pupil wellbeing
• Motivated and engaged children who are keen to learn.
• Professional, hardworking and motivated team of teachers and support staff committed to developing and raising standards.
• A positive school community that will support you to be successful in your role.
Closing Date for applications: 12 noon Friday 7th March 2021.
Interview and Selection process: Monday 15th March.
Mayplace Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years