“A good school with outstanding features” – OFSTED May 2016
Ripple Primary School is a large 5 form entry school based over two sites with a 78 place Nursery. We are looking for ambitious, dedicated and motivated teachers who would like to join us on our journey to outstanding. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Ripple can offer you:
· enthusiastic and motivated children who are willing to learn
· a school where children come first
· a friendly and dedicated staff
· access to high quality CPD
· opportunities to develop your practice by working as part of a large team
· outstanding EYFS provision
Tell us about your:
· effective teaching
· inclusive practice
· passion for teaching and ability to move children’s learning forwards
· commitment to making a difference
· ability to work as part of a large team
· organisational skills
Visits to our school are essential. Please contact the school to arrange.
Closing date: Wednesday 25th April 2018
Shortlisting: Thursday 26th April 2018
Lesson Observations/Interviews: Monday 30th April 2018
For an application pack and further information please email the School Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact us by phone on 020 8270 4670.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people; this post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service undertaken on all applicants.