Outstanding and Ambitious Teachers and Leaders required for September 2018
Start Date September 2018
Closing Date: Friday 20th April Midday
Shortlisting: Friday 20th April
Interviews: w/c Monday 23rd April
Due to the expansion of our school to four forms of entry, we are looking for teachers and middle leaders in all years.
TLRs, recruitment and retention and relocation payments are possible for the right candidate.
We are a ‘good’ school, inspected in 2016. We are part of the South West Essex Community Education Trust (SWECET) and work in partnership with our family of schools in a mutually supportive way.
Would you like to:
• Be part of a team which is dynamic and committed to making Stifford Clays an outstanding school?
• Be part of a rapidly growing community school?
• Develop inspiring, innovative and highly effective practice in a supportive and nurturing environment?
• Make a positive contribution to a popular, fully inclusive school?
Do you have:
• A commitment to ensure that every child achieves well?
• The motivation to raise standards, through excellent teaching and learning?
• Evidence of outstanding classroom teaching and positive behaviour management?
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills?
• A willingness to promote the school’s vision and modern values?
• A sense of fun, creativity and love of teaching and learning?
We can offer:
• Friendly and supportive staff.
• Membership of an effective forward looking Trust which places pupils at the centre.
• A commitment to ongoing CPD both in school and through the Trust based Thurrock Teaching Schools Alliance.
Stifford Clays Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Visits to the school are welcome.
Job description and an application form are available from the School Office and also on our website.
Telephone 01375 373866
Email: email@example.com Website: www.stiffordclaysprimary.thurrock.sch.uk
Anthony Peltier (Headteacher)