Our vision is to provide every child with an outstanding education so that they can develop into confident young people with a sense of self-worth, who believe they can make a difference in the world. Weyfield Primary Academy is a ‘Good School’ in all categories, as judged by Ofsted in November 2015. Our curriculum is based on strong evidence-based approaches, including Numicon, Talk for Writing and the International Primary Curriculum. We became a Scouting school in January 2017 and have 4 registered Cub Packs, and have invested over 200 pupils. Scouting is a unique part of our curriculum offer in UKS2 and provides amazing opportunities for children to develop resilience and build character.
Our children deserve the very best so the successful candidate will:
- be a reflective classroom practitioner, who responds positively to feedback
- understand the importance of supporting and challenging all children
- be calm, caring and supportive of the inclusive ethos of our school
- have high expectations for standards of achievement, progress and behaviour
- be an effective team member, organised, hardworking and flexible
- have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire and motivate.
We can offer:
· happy, responsive children
· a wide range of professional development opportunities both within the school and the wider TKAT family
· a caring, committed and inclusive ethos
· a team of staff that is committed, friendly & supportive
outstanding training opportunities from TKAT as well as our local authority provider, Babock.
We invite you to visit and a warm welcome is guaranteed! For an application pack or to arrange a visit, please contact Clare Jones on 01483 598956, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Weyfield Primary Academy and TKAT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold, or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure and full safeguarding checks as well as satisfactory references.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Please forward completed application forms together with a letter of application to the school office marked for the attention of Clare Jones or by email at email@example.com