- Salary Grade Range: Main Pay Scale 1-6
- Actual Salary Range: £32,157 to £42,624
- Contract Status: Fixed term-12 months (Maternity Cover)
- Contract hours: Full-time 32.5 hours
- Suitability: We welcome applications from teachers in the first few years of their career, including Newly Qualified Teachers.
A TLR will be available for the right candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational teacher to join our settled and motivated staff team in September 2021. This will be a 1-year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. Successful candidates will demonstrate great teaching leading to outstanding outcomes. We are looking for teachers for either Reception, Year 1 or Key Stage 2 depending on experience.
Hanover is an oversubscribed and successful school in a great location by the side of the Regent's Canal. Our pupils are keen to learn and participate, and we teach a rich and challenging curriculum that is constantly improving. We are characterised by our diverse and engaged community, and work closely with our parents and carers. We have very high expectations of both children and adults.
- We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Outstanding teaching
- Consistently high expectations of all pupils, and the ability to enable all to make excellent progress
- Successful teamwork
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues, and the wider community
- Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
- Excellent behaviour management
- A high regard for inclusion and equality
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
We can offer:
- Motivated and inspiring pupils
- A happy, hardworking and supportive team
- An excellent working environment
- Good opportunities for professional development
- High quality classroom support
- A diverse and engaged school community.
We welcome applications from teachers in the first few years of their career, including Newly Qualified Teachers.
We are committed to ensuring positive outcomes and lived experiences for all of our children and would welcome applications from diverse communities to support us on that journey.
Please apply online at www.islington.gov.uk/jobs. If you need any assistance, please contact Schools HR at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HAN/765
Application deadline: Midnight, Wednesday 19th May 2021
Interviews: W/C 24th May 2021 (please refer to the 'How to apply' section)
Hanover is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check will be required. In addition, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to declare.
Hanover Primary School
Hanover Primary School, Noel Rd, London N1 8BD
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years