Muswell Hill, North London
Main scale M1 – M6
St James Primary is looking for a class teacher who is ambitious to teach well and become part of a learning culture.
We are looking for:
• A teacher who has passion, enthusiasm and high expectations
• A highly organised, hard working individual who is forward thinking
• Someone who is highly skilled in planning and assessment
• Someone who is reflective and keen to develop their professional knowledge
We can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and close knit community
• A creative and carefully sequenced curriculum
• A hardworking and forward thinking leadership team
• Happy and enthusiastic learners
• Supportive parents and Governors
• Opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role as a teacher
To apply: please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or call us on 0208 883 6540 if you have any questions. Or to find out more about our school, please visit www.stjamesprimaryschool.co.uk
Closing date: Monday 12th April 2021. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to submit a task in advance of the interview. Interviews will be held via Zoom in the week commencing 26th April 2021.
Owing to Covid-19 restrictions, we are unable to offer prospective candidates tours of our school at this time. However, applicants shortlisted for the position will be able to arrange a tour of the school before interview.
I look forward to hearing from you.
St James' CofE Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
We are a friendly one form entry school with high standards, a committed hard working staff and very supportive parents.
We are seeking a teacher who is interested in working as part of a team in maintaining our current standards and someone who will ...