Class Teacher required for September 2021
Holy Rood Catholic Primary School wishes to appoint a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic newly qualified class teacher to join our exciting and thriving school community.
This is a full-time fixed-term contract, from 1st Sept 2021 to 31st Aug 2022.
Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
• Concerned about the needs of each and every child?
• Committed to each child making progress?
• Committed to developing outstanding practice?
• Able to provide fun, stimulating and memorable learning experiences for children?
• Seeking to use your own skills and talents to make our school even better?
• Able to support children on their continuing journey through faith?
In return, we can offer:
• A stimulating working environment which values everyone
• Happy children with a love for learning
• A supportive environment with many opportunities for professional and personal development
Applications are invited from newly qualified teachers who wish to develop their career, as well as experienced teachers.
For more information about our school, please visit our website at http://www.holyroodcatholicprimaryschool.co.uk/
Closing date for applications is Monday 17th May 2021, by 12 noon, with interviews planned to be held on Thursday 20th May 2021.
All Saints Catholic Academy Trust and Holy Rood Catholic Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to enhanced DBS checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service and medical clearances.
Holy Rood Catholic Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years