Full time Class Teacher required for September 2019
Salary Range: MPS/UPS
NQTs and Experienced Teachers are invited to apply
We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated teachers to work across the school dependent upon their relevant experience. The successful candidate(s) will have the drive and determination to assist us on our journey towards being a good and then outstanding school.
Our children are well-behaved and enjoy being at school. We offer them a vibrant learning environment and are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do. Our facilities are well proportioned and generous and our extensive grounds are utilised to promote outdoor learning and to provide a rich and varied programme of Forest School activities throughout the school.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is a good /outstanding classroom practitioner with a love of teaching and an enthusiasm for ensuring that every child achieves their full potential.
• Is passionate about children’s learning and can demonstrate the characteristics that are required to raise pupil attainment and accelerate their progress.
• Has the drive and ambition to go the extra mile to make great things happen for the children of Ruislip Gardens.
• Is caring, approachable and will have a commitment to working in partnership with parents and the local community.
• Is enthusiastic and will work well as part of a team where teachers plan and work closely together.
• Will be a creative and enthusiastic contributor to school life.
• Possesses excellent organisational and communication skills and has the ability to motivate and support colleagues.
In return we offer:
• highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
• a strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards
• a supportive Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement
• leadership support and an on-going commitment to your professional development
• the opportunity to make a real contribution to school improvement/development.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office
Tel: 01895 632895 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will be seeking references from your current employer prior to interview.
All staff must undergo a safeguarding screen via the Disclosure and Barring Service, CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 20th April 2019
Interviews: Shortlisting of candidates will take place on receipt of application forms.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview at a mutually convenient time.
Candidates will be required to conduct a 30 minute activity with a class.