Inspirational Teacher Wanted for January or April 2019
MPS/UPS (Inner London)
TLR for Computing is available for suitably qualified candidates
We are looking for an inspirational teacher to join our dynamic team. Rhyl Primary School is a happy and inclusive two-form entry primary school in Kentish Town. We are a forward thinking and creative school with exceptional children who are keen to learn. We have many awards for excellence in the arts, music, outdoor learning, sport, including Artsmark Gold and an exemplary school teaching garden.
If you are a highly motivated teacher with a passion for ensuring children learn and achieve, if you work hard and have the drive and energy to make a difference to children’s learning, then this is the school for you!
- A friendly and supportive team which champions children's well-being
- A very well resourced and attractive environment with fantastic and well behaved children
- A strong ethos of high expectations and challenge for all learners
- A varied and enriched creative curriculum with particular emphasis on outdoor learning, music and the arts
- Excellent professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- Skilled teaching assistant support in each class
- Excellent induction and a support programme for all teachers new to the school
- Excellent transport links
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact us to find out more
Visits to the school are expected so that you can meet our children and staff and get a feel for the school. A full recruitment pack can be downloaded from our website www.rhylprim.camden.sch.uk Please contact the school office on 020 7485 4899 to arrange your visit, or if you would like an informal chat with the Head Teacher.
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday 19 November 2018
Interviews: Friday 23 November 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by telephone. No agencies please.
Rhyl Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.